Karl`s PC Help Forums

For All The Non-Cognoscente Who Have Yet To Become Aware Of This-"Blockchain" Digital Security
JackInCT - 17-10-2017 at 13:52

This wiki is as good as any as a starting point for the uniformed; and for those who wish to pursue a more indepth comprehension, particularly in deciding if they would ever use it, a search engine will yield numerous hits.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain

As a courtesy, I have embedded a case study flow chart type image which will save most of the posters on this board the time and trouble of reading the wiki.

John_Little - 17-10-2017 at 20:19

Blimey. Looks complicated.

JackInCT - 17-10-2017 at 20:49

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Blimey. Looks complicated.

It will not likely come as any surprise to you, but I hear this concept was created by a company who had a tree house, or two, at their corporate HQ. It just goes to show that even large corporations with the aid of tree house ambience to nurture their staff can create visionary products that can see the forest for the trees, oh wait, see the trees for the forest--well it's one or the other--for digital security.

So I would suggest that it is within the realm of possibility that IF you too spent some time in a tree house, it will all become quite clear.

John_Little - 18-10-2017 at 09:55

So intuitive!

LSemmens - 18-10-2017 at 23:40

It's as secure as the next kid who finds a security hole in it.

dr john - 30-10-2017 at 13:47

All it is saying is "a secure system with many uses such as the following..."

A list of ways it can be used doesn't MEAN it is complicated - even if the actual coding to do this is complicated.