Karl`s PC Help Forums

My Raspberry Pi Has Arrived
JackInCT - 6-4-2017 at 21:39

I took delivery of my Raspberry Pi 3 Model 3 today.

Whenever I open the cover of its box, I hear incessant laughter of unknown origin (it stops when I close the cover). Should I be concerned????

LSemmens - 7-4-2017 at 01:16

Absolutely! You are about to start down a very slippery slope into the depths of despair. rollarf

marymary100 - 7-4-2017 at 16:08

Do an unboxing and connecting video. waveysmiley

JackInCT - 7-4-2017 at 16:29

The Saga Continues

I presume that everyone on this board has, at one time or another, viewed Disney's 1940 Sorcerer's Apprentice, and is well aquainted with its musical score.

When I opened the box, I was suddenly struck with an overwhelming compulsion to listen to the musical score, and I found myself fixated in a trance like state and wound up listening to multiple plays. Eventually I came to my senses when, in desperation, I managed to shut the cover to the box.

Very, very strange goings–on in the Ether/digital world these days!!!!

JackInCT - 8-4-2017 at 00:46

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
Do an unboxing and connecting video. waveysmiley

FYI: the unboxing vids already exist in abundance, as well as reviews, comparisons between various devices, you name it.

The make it/break it issue is the programming/coding, I. e., the skills to understand the concepts, rules of programming whatever language that you wind up using, and stitching together the various programming modules into a cohesive singular entity for a project, I. e., avoiding creating programming conflicts, AKA debugging--home users don't get much practice having to do that kind of stuff, although Excel/Word users have had VBA available for a good long time.

LSemmens - 8-4-2017 at 00:52

:magic)

JackInCT - 8-4-2017 at 02:30

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
:magic)

Amazon has a nice selection of wizard hats, tunics, etc.,.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/144-7096390-6199300?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wizard+hat&rh=i%3A aps%2Ck%3Awizard+hat

The question then becomes would I be willing to answer my front door wearing such accoutrements????

PS: the URL seems 'broken"; if so, try "wizard hat" on its website's Search window.

By the way, I would suggest passing on a search on Amazon for "magic wands", if you get my gist!!!!