Acronis True Image 11 - 7!
crikey - 13-9-2008 at 14:02

One week only - pukka offer. Get it here -

http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=4864-32&affiliate=37989

Available in the US, too - $9

Pay up and download!

DeWitch - 13-9-2008 at 20:22

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
I had been wondering how I was ever going to keep my PC going now that I cannot reformat it any more - hopefully this will work.
Much appreciated
HUGZ,
DeWitch

crikey - 13-9-2008 at 20:46

I've not read of anyone reaching a point where they cannot reformat anymore, and I can't imagine what your situation might be? But True Image should at least give you the option of restoring your PC to the state it was when the image was taken, and so avoid the need for a reformat.

More than that, I cannot say except, to get the best result out of True Image, it would be much better to do it with a clean, fresh system!

Daz - 14-9-2008 at 00:20

Good find. waveysmiley

Daz - 14-9-2008 at 00:21

Quote:
Originally posted by DeWitch
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
I had been wondering how I was ever going to keep my PC going now that I cannot reformat it any more - hopefully this will work.
Much appreciated
HUGZ,
DeWitch

You already have a version of this, on that file I linked you to... ;) :D ;)

DeWitch - 14-9-2008 at 00:40

Quote:
Originally posted by crikey
I've not read of anyone reaching a point where they cannot reformat anymore, and I can't imagine what your situation might be? But True Image should at least give you the option of restoring your PC to the state it was when the image was taken, and so avoid the need for a reformat.

More than that, I cannot say except, to get the best result out of True Image, it would be much better to do it with a clean, fresh system!

My PC has a recovery partition that will not work and the recovery DVD's for it do not work either - for some reason the PC does not recognize them any more. The operating system is a fresh reload but the recovery still will not work. I wonder if it was hacked since none of the system information is there any more where it would be checked at the HP site. When I go there it now says "no HP product found". The system information is availabe in other places but not in the "system information folder" and I do not know how to get it back in there.
At PC Pitstop my previous tests say it is an HP but my last test said it is an "Asus" I think???:{
So I canot reformat it ever again apparently, but since it is "clean right now" hope Acronis will work for me that way.

crikey - 14-9-2008 at 18:31

Then this offer has come along just at the right time for you! Hope it goes well.

DeWitch - 15-9-2008 at 01:31

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
Quote:
Originally posted by DeWitch
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
Much appreciated
HUGZ,
DeWitch

You already have a version of this, on that file I linked you to... ;) :D ;)

Thank you
I have that saved..
we are in Maine for the week and I am using the laptop now so must have missed that.