Karl`s PC Help Forums

God bless the USA
delanti - 31-5-2013 at 16:43

Just one of millionslips_sealed

Food stamps

Using $1000.00 as a basis for rent plus $240.00 in food stamps and $700.00 in Social Security, that is $2900.00 a month plus her medications. My son works 40 hours a week to make that kind of money to support his family of 4. Unfortunately, he was born in the US of American parents.

Nimuae - 31-5-2013 at 16:46

If they know is an illegal why not send her back wence she came ? or stop encouraging her by giving her all these perks ?

marymary100 - 31-5-2013 at 17:23

I'd be a bit suspicious of any site that stated "the war starts here" and was telling me what to hoard tbh. I may be wrong, but I don't think it's an unbiased site.

scholar - 31-5-2013 at 18:47

Illegal immigration is a complicated issue. There are also illegal immigrants who use someone else's Social Security number to get listed in documents to work in the U.S., and then they don't ever collect on what they paid in. Or, they may be paying rent to a landlord who pays property taxes to support police services, but the illegals may never call for a police response to a crime because they fear their own illegal status will be exposes--so, in effect, they are paying for services they don't use.

It is very common for illegals to work "off the books" in jobs such as nanny, housekeeper, or groundskeeper. Politicians have been exposed for not paying lawful taxes for such employees into the Social Security fund.

delanti - 1-6-2013 at 22:30

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
I'd be a bit suspicious of any site that stated "the war starts here" and was telling me what to hoard tbh. I may be wrong, but I don't think it's an unbiased site.

The illegals have had years of learning how to scam the system. There are so many ways to take advantage of free stuff, grants, medicaid, SSI disability, tax returns and on and on. Not to say that there are many Blacks and Whites who do the same.

If there is an entity out there that provides Free stuff I guarantee the underground knows of it and how to get it. I can buy EBT (Food Stamp) cards for anywhere from 50 to 75 cents on the dollar and get the password any day of the week. You don't have to be a legal resident of the US to have a child or 2 and get them diagnosed with ADD and receive SSI disability for them along with medicaid. If you deport the parent, you are stuck with the US born children.

If you pass immigration reform the tax payer will get stuck paying for all the benefits. If they don't pass reform, the Hispanics will be mad. It is a loose loose situation for both sides.waveysmiley

marymary100 - 1-6-2013 at 22:45

Guns and hoarding are hardly going to turn the problems you highlight round though, are they?

scholar - 1-6-2013 at 23:35

Quote:
Originally posted by delantiIf you pass immigration reform the tax payer will get stuck paying for all the benefits.

I think the version that Rubio is pushing excludes them from getting benefits from US taxpayers. (But, I think the excluded benefits are not every kind of benefit. For example, I think the children still get free public school education for as many years as citizens.

delanti - 3-6-2013 at 19:27

Quote:
Guns and hoarding are hardly going to turn the problems you highlight round though, are they?

What is your fixation with guns? Is every problem in the US supposed to be solve with a gun or is that just your view? As for hoarding, I have no idea what that relates to. Maybe if I hoard enough illegals I can rent them out to the farmers and make some money.confused2

marymary100 - 3-6-2013 at 19:39

Because when I looked at the site "The War Starts Here" was under the header and 37 things to hoard was on the sidebar with a picture of guns. I'm not the one with the obsession with guns. waveysmiley

[bad img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2zxwq6x.png[/bad img]

The sidebar picture is different now. When I last looked at it it was a redneck with assault rifles.

delanti - 5-6-2013 at 16:31

Quote:
Because when I looked at the site "The War Starts Here" was under the header and 37 things to hoard was on the sidebar with a picture of guns. I'm not the one with the obsession with guns. waveysmiley

[bad img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2zxwq6x.png[/bad img]

The sidebar picture is different now. When I last looked at it it was a redneck with assault rifles.

When I post a link, my intention is to only direct a reader to a specific article usually. The rest of the information or the philosophy of the site is not important to me as long as I feel the article is factual. Now a days there are so many ads and junk on sites, I guess I just don't look at all that crap. waveysmiley

marymary100 - 5-6-2013 at 16:35

"The War Starts Here" is a statement by the site owner, not an ad. Moreover the ad is one allowed by the site who posted the video. I'd suggest therefore that the site owner is not impartial and there is bias.

waveysmiley

Redwolf5150 - 5-6-2013 at 21:17

The video clip itself is from FAUX News, which drops its credibility to ZERO IMHO.

kewl_glasses