Karl`s PC Help Forums

LOOK OUT Republicans!
Redwolf5150 - 14-11-2012 at 23:14

Obama warns McCain: Go after U.N. Ambassador Rice? "You have a problem with me"

Obama 2.0 has BALLS!

Anger him at your peril!

Quote:
President Barack Obama bluntly told Sen. John McCain and other Republicans to lay off their attacks against U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice over the Benghazi assault, telling lawmakers that if they go after her "then you have a problem with me." And Obama, speaking at his first postelection press conference, vowed that Republican opposition would not dissuade him from nominating Rice to replace departing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
"I don't think there's any debate in this country that when you have four Americans killed that's a problem," he told reporters in the East Room of the White House. "And we've got to get to the bottom of it, and there needs to be accountability. We've got to bring those who carried it out to justice—they won't get any debate from me on that.
"But when they go after the U.N. ambassador, apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me," he warned.

kewl_glasses

delanti - 15-11-2012 at 00:49

Does she speak for the White house or does she not? I watched the Sunday news programs the day she made the rounds and she was emphatic that the attack was because of the video posted on the internet. Obama is saying that she spoke based on the latest intelligence information she had received. In the debate however he insisted that the day after the attack and before she appeared on TV, that he called it an act of terrorism.

So I see it that she was contradicting the WH version or the WH had no idea what one of their appointees was saying for 4 hours on
tv. It appears they want me to accept 2 different versions which I am unable to do. I am however waiting for the "investigation" to conclude to see what the truth of the matter is.waveysmiley

Redwolf5150 - 15-11-2012 at 01:47

[bad img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/536644_438830812844535_495132521_n.jpg[/bad img]

scholar - 15-11-2012 at 02:45

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150
Obama warns McCain: Go after U.N. Ambassador Rice? "You have a problem with me"

Obama 2.0 has BALLS!

Anger him at your peril!

Quote:
President Barack Obama bluntly told Sen. John McCain and other Republicans to lay off their attacks against U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice over the Benghazi assault, telling lawmakers that if they go after her "then you have a problem with me." And Obama, speaking at his first postelection press conference, vowed that Republican opposition would not dissuade him from nominating Rice to replace departing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
"I don't think there's any debate in this country that when you have four Americans killed that's a problem," he told reporters in the East Room of the White House. "And we've got to get to the bottom of it, and there needs to be accountability. We've got to bring those who carried it out to justice—they won't get any debate from me on that.
"But when they go after the U.N. ambassador, apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me," he warned.

kewl_glasses

The Senate has the responsibility to advise and, if appropriate, give consent to Cabinet level appointments. Since Rice has repeatedly lied about to the American people about the Benghazi events, she is certainly not fit to be Secretary of State, and it is entirely appropriate for those in the Senate to express their opinions and to act on them.

It is not particularly smart for Obama to nominate such a person. If, indeed, the problem is with him--that is, if she lied about Benghazi because he wanted her to do so--then he should admit his dishonorable conduct and nominate someone more honorable than himself.

Redwolf5150 - 15-11-2012 at 14:24

So now YOU have an Atomic Level Top Secret Security Clearance and therefore know Ambassador Rice is lying?

How about a Republican Congressman releasing classified information and endangering assets on the ground over there?

[bad img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/396746_559704714055044_4280292_n.jpg[/bad img]

Redwolf5150 - 15-11-2012 at 18:29

[bad img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/redwolf5150/ObamatellingoffEorl.jpg[/bad img]

Redwolf5150 - 16-11-2012 at 03:44

And remember...

His oldest daughter will start dating during this term.

[bad img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542723_470835586302308_344721265_n.jpg[/bad img]

THAT will make him testy, too.