Karl`s PC Help Forums

Obama finally reacts to terrorist attack
scholar - 29-12-2009 at 17:30

"We will not rest until we find all who were involved and hold them accountable..."

Obama said this on Monday. Why did he not react sooner? He was resting at his vacation home in Hawaii.

Why did he finally feel he had to make a statement? Perhaps because his head of Homeland Security had said that the measures in place had worked. Not surprisingly, some people thought she was mistaken in taking a terrorist attack in which a listed terrorist was allowed to board without a passport, having paid cash for his ticket, and carrying enough explosives to blow up a plane, as an example of when the system works. How bad would things have to be, before she would consider it a failure?

Obama said this attack was the act of "an isolated extremist.” Certainly, this is false--he got training in Yemen, and help in getting the explosives. He did not act on his own, in isolation. Obama must think those who listen to him are dumber than a box of rocks.

What about the head of the TSA (Transportation Safety Administration)? Why did he have nothing to say about this?

Answer: The Obama administration has not bothered to fill this position. No one is heading it.:(:( It's too bad that this is such a low priority in Obama's thinking. Now that a plane has been attacked, do you think he'll start to think about filling it?

"We will not rest until we find all who were involved and hold them accountable..."
After saying we will not rest, Obama returned to his vacation activities--tennis, golfing, etc. When he promises he will not rest, he doesn't actually mean he won't rest, he means. . . well, he doesn't mean anything.:(:(:(

At least we can have a laugh about it, that these politicians would say such silly things, and expect us to believe them. :jester) :jester)

John_Little - 29-12-2009 at 18:05

I suspect that Marks and Spencers might have something to say.

giron - 29-12-2009 at 18:51

Not only that, they've got a sale on, at the moment.

marymary100 - 29-12-2009 at 20:19

with up to 70% off...

Daz - 29-12-2009 at 20:27

And the the lovely Noemie Lenoir in her underwear... Mmmm.

giron - 29-12-2009 at 20:28

I definitely would! kewl_glasses

marymary100 - 29-12-2009 at 20:29

chocolate knickers

Daz - 29-12-2009 at 20:36

Chocolate, pizza, none. She could choose what she wanted as far I am concerned...!

giron - 29-12-2009 at 20:36

Marvelous aren't they?

You can't see the skid marks, unless, of course, you get the ones made out of white chocolate. lips_sealed

Daz - 29-12-2009 at 20:36

Quote:
Originally posted by giron
I definitely would! kewl_glasses

Sloppy seconds for you then. waveysmiley

sceptre - 29-12-2009 at 21:09

What makes you think you'll be first ;)

giron - 29-12-2009 at 21:13

You ain't dipped her one, have you? shocked_yellow

Daz - 30-12-2009 at 01:16

Quote:
Originally posted by sceptre
What makes you think you'll be first ;)

I live in glorious Devon, you live in Scotland...! Nuff said. ;)

waffler - 30-12-2009 at 02:58

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
And the the lovely Noemie Lenoir in her underwear... Mmmm.

Marks n Sparks Knickers supposedly the Best smokin:

LSemmens - 31-12-2009 at 07:20

Ah! But would they survive the first bottom burp?