Karl`s PC Help Forums

Obama comes up trumps, again.
giron - 9-12-2009 at 21:24

Obama announces job creation plan.

Well done, Obama, it's about time someone did something to get all those lazy sods off their fat butts and out to work! waggyfinger

delanti - 10-12-2009 at 00:53

I wonder if he has a job in his bag for Scholar?:P

waffler - 10-12-2009 at 03:27

Obame is full of #%$*

scholar - 10-12-2009 at 06:09

He depresses job creation by excessive taxes, and then he proposes to use the money to create jobs (to replace the productive jobs he has killed).

I heard Steve Forbes describe it this way--it's like taking a bucket of water from the deep end of the pool, and pouring it into the shallow end. Government doesn't create wealth, it only takes it from some people and uses it up or gives it to those who haven't earned it.

Nancy Pelosi has suggested the government tax financial transactions (such as the buying and selling of stocks). She doesn't want stock traders to simply go elsewhere, to trade where this tax is not collected, so she has instead proposed that this tax be collected all over the world. The money taken from all the people and businesses would be used to help them. Huckabee says this is like sucking blood out of your left arm, so that you can transfuse it into your right arm. :jester) :jester) :jester)

giron - 10-12-2009 at 14:02

Quote:
Originally posted by waffler
Obame is full of #%$*

Yes, he's even won a Nobel Prize for it.

giron - 10-12-2009 at 14:04

Quote:
Originally posted by delanti
I wonder if he has a job in his bag for Scholar?:P

He might be good, but he ain't that good!

marymary100 - 10-12-2009 at 17:57

scholar's holding out for that treacle bending position.

giron - 10-12-2009 at 20:16

Has he had any previous experience of bending?