Karl`s PC Help Forums

Bring back the stocks!
LSemmens - 8-12-2009 at 13:12

Thieves who stole from a charity storage facility in Orange County should be publicly flogged and placed in the stocks for this low act!


John_Little - 8-12-2009 at 13:53

I'd certainly go along with the stocks.


giron - 8-12-2009 at 20:06

It seems a bit lenient to me, I reckon they should be hung, drawn and quartered, that'd learn 'em! waggyfinger


victor - 8-12-2009 at 20:11

Quote:
Originally posted by giron
It seems a bit lenient to me, I reckon they should be hung, drawn and quartered, that'd learn 'em! waggyfinger


They definitely wouldn't do it again. waggyfinger


giron - 8-12-2009 at 20:14

That's the whole point, victor, it's a swift, sharp shock that they'd remember for the rest of their lives, if it wasn't for the fact that they'd be dead.


John_Little - 8-12-2009 at 21:47

You could just hang draw and quarter them a bit.


giron - 8-12-2009 at 21:51

That sounds a good idea, it's certainly worth giving it a try.

Those drunk drivers would be a good choice to start with.


victor - 8-12-2009 at 22:24

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
You could just hang draw and quarter them a bit.


Which bit. ;)


LSemmens - 9-12-2009 at 10:13

If they were a paedophile I could suggest a bit!


Nimuae - 18-1-2010 at 01:01

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
If they were a paedophile I could suggest a bit!


Yes - attached to piece of rusty cheese wire !