Karl`s PC Help Forums

Is the ' new Messiah ' struggling?
giron - 21-11-2009 at 16:25

There are no easy answers to Middle East peace, it would seem, too eary to judge yet, of course.

LSemmens - 22-11-2009 at 13:34

I got this video today. Whilst it is a C&P of many speeches made by Obama, maybe we do have something to worry about.

marymary100 - 22-11-2009 at 14:35

I'm only worried that people have that much time on their hands in the first place...

John Barnes - 22-11-2009 at 16:37

People deserve the man they voted for , all they could see was what he wanted them to see, I still think he is the anti Christ and said this when he was campaigning as a runner for the Presidency in a post when Janet was posting on these forums.America will rue the day. IMHO jmb

ps watch out Scholar he is anti bible

Daz - 22-11-2009 at 23:53

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
People deserve the man they voted for , all they could see was what he wanted them to see, I still think he is the anti Christ and said this when he was campaigning as a runner for the Presidency in a post when Janet was posting on these forums.America will rue the day. IMHO jmb

I'd be interested to read this evidence, want to link me up?

waffler - 23-11-2009 at 01:54

Majority of people who voted for him around here now want him out

scholar - 23-11-2009 at 02:19

I am of the opinion that the Israel/Palestine problem is not solvable by any American President. I think George W. Bush was right in his campaign position, that the people and countries involved must be willing and do most of the work of solving it, themselves; no solution can be successfully imposed from the outside. But Bush, himself, did not stay faithful to his campaign position, when he tried to push for a peace arrangement, and failed.

Obama has done poorly, insofar as he has damaged the close relationship which the U.S. formerly had with Israel. I believe he thought that if he distanced the U.S. from Israel, it would help bring about a closer relationship with the Palestinians. It hasn't worked. Now Israel doesn't trust us, but the Palestinians still don't trust us or like us either.

I don't fault Obama for not solving the situation. But, in sacrificing the bond of trust with Israel, he has made things worse for between them and the U.S. If we want Israel as a mostly reliable alli, we need to be reiable toward them.

John Barnes - 23-11-2009 at 17:18

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
Quote:

It will be back in archives when Obama was running for presidency if you want look through my old posts jmb

Post 356185 posted on 6-11-2008 at 08:24 AM

Daz - 23-11-2009 at 23:07

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Daz

It will be back in archives when Obama was running for presidency if you want look through my old posts jmb

Post 356185 posted on 6-11-2008 at 08:24 AM

Thank you. waveysmiley