Karl`s PC Help Forums

Things Jesus never said
marymary100 - 18-8-2015 at 17:36

1 like = 1 prayer, 1 share = 50 prayers. Only 4% of people will share this.

Yea, my brothers! For I giveth unto you the most advanced weapons systems in The World: Use them in my name. Amen

Moses was only supposed to allow LEGAL immigrants to cross the red sea.

LSemmens - 19-8-2015 at 02:39

Of course he never said that, his English was waaaaay better than that!

Redwolf5150 - 19-8-2015 at 02:52

"Yea, verily, the surest way into the Kingdom of Heaven is by lining the pockets of televangelists"

LSemmens - 19-8-2015 at 12:41

Nah! He wouldn't have said that, more like

this! Oh! Hang on! He did say that! :)

scholar - 21-8-2015 at 01:13

"To every person I say, do not judge others."

[He DID say, "Judge with righteous judgement," and criticized those who used one standard for others and another standard for themselves.]

marymary100 - 21-8-2015 at 06:06

Nothing worse than a religious zealot telling others how to live their lives.

scholar - 26-8-2015 at 00:17

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100

That's right--Jesus never said there is nothing worse than a religious zealot telling others how to live their lives.

Yahweh DID send many such people in His name, telling people how to live their lives.

marymary100 - 26-8-2015 at 06:11

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
Quote:

That's right--Jesus never said there is nothing worse than a religious zealot telling others how to live their lives.

Yahweh DID send many such people in His name, telling people how to live their lives.

Some people on social media are labouring under the false belief that they are chosen to do the same thing. Some people, for example, call themselves Prophet/Prophetess - don't they.

scholar - 26-8-2015 at 21:27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
Quote:

Some people on social media are labouring under the false belief that they are chosen to do the same thing. Some people, for example, call themselves Prophet/Prophetess - don't they.

:( In my experience, most people who say they are speaking as prophets of God are either lying or mistaken, and this is evident when parts of their prophetic messages prove to be false.

marymary100 - 9-9-2015 at 20:31

[bad img]http://i.imgur.com/0ryweGx.jpg[/bad img]

Redwolf5150 - 10-9-2015 at 01:43

Jesus just told ME that most so-called Christians are full of doo doo.

His words...

LSemmens - 10-9-2015 at 09:03

I don't need Jesus to tell me that! We are all full of doo doo, otherwise we'd never have to do the doo doo, when we go to the doo doo room.

Katzy - 10-9-2015 at 09:29

Do do do do, de da da da. Oh, heck! Sting is Christ?!?!?

[levity]