Karl`s PC Help Forums

Mr Rudd's change of heart
marymary100 - 5-9-2013 at 22:19

about marriage

LSemmens - 6-9-2013 at 01:48

Kevin is very media savvy. We could start an argument here about the rights and wrongs of this particular topic. Unfortunately, Kevin often argues his case extremely well without enough fact to back up his case. I'll not be voting for him, for many other issues.

Nimuae - 6-9-2013 at 04:12

I am always wary of politicians who seem so completely plausible.

LSemmens - 6-9-2013 at 08:17

He isn't as plausible as he sounds. I suspect that the Labor party is in huge trouble. He won the election against John Howard (arguably, one of the best PMs we've had) by default. John had been in for four successive terms and the silly OZ voter decided that it was time for a change. We got Kevin, who was dumped by his own party before he even finished his first term. Subsequently he has managed to win the poisoned chalice back from Juliar. Judging by the opinion polls, Labor stands about as much chance as a snowballs chance in a Blast Furnace, assuming that Hell has frozen over, if they win more than a few seats. To the point that I suspect that they'll not even have enough seats to form an Opposition. The Greens seem ready to come to that party.