Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Prayers desired for grandson Zach
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 311790 posted on 12-12-2007 at 06:12 Reply With Quote
Prayers desired for grandson Zach

Tonight, I got an e-mail from my ex-wife, telling me that grandson Zach has a golf ball sized tumor in the middle of his brain. The doctor says it requires surgery, which he is to get Friday morning at 5 a.m. (that would be 11 a.m. in Britain).

He and the rest of my daughter's family live in another state. It seems unlikely that I will get to see him and be with him because of the estrangement from my wife divorcing me; she will go there and stay with the family, and won't want me around. By virtue of my poverty, I would have a hard time paying for fuel and food; paying for a motel would just be too much.:(

It is one of the states that has been hit so hard with the ice storms. I can't stay in my car, as I might if it were during the summer. Nor have I explored if I would be allowed to visit; if daughter wants her mother to feel entirely at ease, she might not want me around in the hospital, either. She has not brought Zach to visit me in any of the years since the divorce.

So, I will pray, and I ask you to pray as well.
the bear
Bears-r-Us

Theme: Purple

Mood: undecided

[*] Post 311795 posted on 12-12-2007 at 06:46 Reply With Quote

Scholar that is indeed sad news, we will of course highlite his plight in our prayers.

Sincere regards, the Bear
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 311798 posted on 12-12-2007 at 07:13 Reply With Quote

Will do, although I'd be inclined to be there for my child rather than consider the feelings of my ex if it were me.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.