Karl`s PC Help Forums

I don't NORMALLY photograph weddings...
Redwolf5150 - 15-8-2011 at 05:18

But I do make an exceptions:

1) If it is two old, dear friends.

2) The ceremony is being officiated by a most beautiful spirit in a tie-dye dress with flowers in her hair.

3) It sprinkled for a few moments at the right time to bring good luck to the couple's future.

4) A flock of swans flew into the lake during the reception.

5) The Bride, Groom and best man played at the reception with full sound system and lights.

In short: I don't do CHURCH weddings.

They are boring to shoot.

:D

[bad img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/redwolf5150/81311-1_0764.jpg[/bad img]

Redwolf5150 - 15-8-2011 at 05:23

I didn't say I was going to be gone three days so that Eorl would not be tempted to "break the peace."

I HOPE he was good!

kewl_glasses

marymary100 - 15-8-2011 at 10:04

I like unusual wedding photos. There's a couple I once saw who took a lot of themselves as they were artists and in one they are made up to look like dolls on those upturned round cap things used on football games.

giron - 15-8-2011 at 21:43

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150
I didn't say I was going to be gone three days so that Eorl would not be tempted to "break the peace."

I HOPE he was good!

kewl_glasses

He's been quite well behaved ever since he got a right old telling off for trolling. teacher_mode

Redwolf5150 - 16-8-2011 at 04:19

Dang, and I MISSED IT?

I bet Dot has already cleaned up the mess and told everyone to "move along." And there isn't anything to see?

LSemmens - 16-8-2011 at 04:37

Look, giron, you might as well face it, Scholar is totally innocent of any wrongdoing, the poll does not lie. YOU are entirely to blame!waveysmiley

giron - 16-8-2011 at 13:24

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
the poll does not lie. YOU are entirely to blame!waveysmiley

That's a wicked lie ! waggyfinger

I suspect someone has hacked into the main control panel and altered the poll results, in order to make it appear that it's my fault even though I'm totally innocent of any wrongdoings.

:angel