But I do make an exceptions:
1) If it is two old, dear friends.
2) The ceremony is being officiated by a most beautiful spirit in a tie-dye dress with flowers in her hair.
3) It sprinkled for a few moments at the right time to bring good luck to the couple's future.
4) A flock of swans flew into the lake during the reception.
5) The Bride, Groom and best man played at the reception with full sound system and lights.
In short: I don't do CHURCH weddings.
They are boring to shoot.
[bad img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/redwolf5150/81311-1_0764.jpg[/bad img]
I didn't say I was going to be gone three days so that Eorl would not be tempted to "break the peace."
I HOPE he was good!
I like unusual wedding photos. There's a couple I once saw who took a lot of themselves as they were artists and in one they are made up to look like dolls on those upturned round cap things used on football games.
Dang, and I MISSED IT?
I bet Dot has already cleaned up the mess and told everyone to "move along." And there isn't anything to see?
Look, giron, you might as well face it, Scholar is totally innocent of any wrongdoing, the poll does not lie. YOU are entirely to blame!