Karl`s PC Help Forums

what is all this about
charles - 18-7-2011 at 15:48

http://www.aol.co.uk/aol_products/talktalk_webmail/mailsent has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your

scholar - 18-7-2011 at 15:59

Quote:
Originally posted by charles
http://www.aol.co.uk/aol_products/talktalk_webmail/mailsent has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your

I don't understand this post. I'm guessing some intended words are missing, or something like that?smokin:

charles - 18-7-2011 at 16:03

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
Quote:
Originally posted by charles

I don't understand this post. I'm guessing some intended words are missing, or something like that?smokin:

Hi,did you get the photo's I e-mailed you ?

scholar - 18-7-2011 at 16:05

Yes, I did. Thank you. doffs_cap

LSemmens - 18-7-2011 at 16:36

I'd suggest that, if you have, in the past, and can subsequently access that site without issues, Charles, I'd suggest that it is a server problem and nothing that you can fix.

John Barnes - 19-7-2011 at 18:59

By the looks of it, it is a advert to try get you to download a toolbar
for AOL

giron - 19-7-2011 at 19:36

Ah, so you think it's spam ? shocked_yellow

To be honest, I wouldn't put it past them, they can't be trusted. waggyfinger

charles - 20-7-2011 at 09:00

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
By the looks of it, it is a advert to try get you to download a toolbar
for AOL

Thanks

John Barnes - 20-7-2011 at 14:09

see Charles i will answer all your computer question and on any other subject bar Football which i will not rise to the bait as you say i am getting older(and wiser? not a lot)) 23845727 l./c. RASC. jmb

Big-Ray - 21-7-2011 at 14:30

Quote:
see Charles i will answer all your computer question and on any other subject bar Football which i will not rise to the bait as you say i am getting older(and wiser? not a lot)) 23845727 l./c. RASC. jmb

It is often said you never forget your Service No, :banana)

John Barnes - 21-7-2011 at 16:59

you had to remember it to get your 28 shillings per week as a regular

S17 and D six if national service

charles - 21-7-2011 at 17:32

Quote:
you had to remember it to get your 28 shillings per week as a regular

S17 and D six if national service

23551036 sgt. c.e.last Cheshire Regiment I never have baited you,just joined in the fun and banter,life is to short to be miserable don't you agree? ...waveysmiley