Karl`s PC Help Forums

14 Creepy things kids said to parents
scholar - 20-10-2013 at 00:17

Here.

the bear - 20-10-2013 at 00:57

A junior school teacher has just been suspended after some of her charges told their parents that teacher had threatened to bury them in the woods unless they were good.shocked_yellow

Regards the Bear waveysmiley

scholar - 20-10-2013 at 01:59

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
A junior school teacher has just been suspended after some of her charges told their parents that teacher had threatened to bury them in the woods unless they were good.shocked_yellow

But--did it work?
scared_stiff

the bear - 20-10-2013 at 03:33

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
Quote:

But--did it work?
scared_stiff

Burial or suspension ????smokin:

Have you ever seen a shop advertised as a Family Butchers with Mum, Dad and two children hanging on meat hooks in the window. shocked_yellow

Regards the Bearwaveysmiley

Regards the Bear

marymary100 - 20-10-2013 at 09:40

Quote:

Should preachers in schools be suspended for speaking about hellfire and damnation then?

the bear - 20-10-2013 at 16:11

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
Quote:

Should preachers in schools be suspended for speaking about hellfire and damnation then?

The teacher also threatened to lock them in the boot of her car before taking them and putting them in the ground ( Its the source of nightmares for children)

I like to think we love and nuture children, they learn about the horrid ways of the world soon enough don't you think.

Preaching Hell fire and Damnation in schools is also wrong to my way of thinking, surely its better that children hear about the love Jesus had for children, ( suffer the children to come unto me) :)

marymary100 - 20-10-2013 at 16:24

My daughter's teacher controlled her year 5s by saying "There'll be a weeping and a wailing and a gnashing of teeth..." because the priest had already done his bit.

scholar - 20-10-2013 at 19:55

Quote:
Quote:

Christian preachers should be free to preach whatever the Bible teaches.

Preachers in Canada who preach on Biblical sexual morality run afoul of Canadian law which prohibits speaking against homosexuality.

marymary100 - 20-10-2013 at 20:00

They can preach whatever they want, just not in state run schools funded by my taxes.

Katzy - 21-10-2013 at 09:57

Some might say that it's a shame that they can't be threatened with the cane, nowadays.

It sure was a huge deterrent, in my days at school.

Badgergirl - 3-1-2014 at 17:49

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
Quote:
Quote:

Christian preachers should be free to preach whatever the Bible teaches.

Preachers in Canada who preach on Biblical sexual morality run afoul of Canadian law which prohibits speaking against homosexuality.

Good good, glad to hear the Canadians have the right idea :)