Karl`s PC Help Forums

While not TECHNICALLY a pet...
Redwolf5150 - 3-8-2012 at 18:24

My chipmunk Cheech likes to tickle my toes.

[bad img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531446_10151984078900300_484002390_n.jpg[/bad img]

:D


giron - 3-8-2012 at 18:29

It's time to worry when he tries to nibble your nuts ! :o


Redwolf5150 - 3-8-2012 at 20:55

Quote:
Originally posted by giron
It's time to worry when he tries to nibble your nuts ! :o


I was slightly concerned he would attempt to stuff my big toe into his cheeks.


LSemmens - 4-8-2012 at 01:29

He must be either a very small squirrel or you have very big feet. skidaddle


Redwolf5150 - 4-8-2012 at 01:33

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
He must be either a very small squirrel or you have very big feet. skidaddle


Although I DO have rather large feet...

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Chipmunk


giron - 4-8-2012 at 11:07

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150

I was slightly concerned he would attempt to stuff my big toe into his cheeks.


If you resist the temptation to kick him up the butt, you should be fine.