Karl`s PC Help Forums

Cat with four ears
scholar - 28-8-2008 at 20:24

Article, with pictures.

I like this part:

Quote:
'Ted and I had just lost a cat that was our pet for over 20 years, and we were sure we were done with cats.

'When he was passed around he reached for Ted, crawled up into the crook of his neck and fell asleep - Ted was a goner.

They say his hearing is normal, but I wonder how they know? They say he meows very quietly, and purrs silently. Might a cat with sensitive hearing do that?:)

Dreamweaver - 28-8-2008 at 20:32

Hmmm... My two cat's have very different meowws and purrs, I don't think it's a male/ female thing, more to do with size.
I often worry how much these "different" pet's are taken in for publicity more than the love of an animal :(

Quaver - 28-8-2008 at 20:38

You read Daily mail Scholar?:o You are getting too British:D

scholar - 28-8-2008 at 21:25

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamweaver
Hmmm... My two cat's have very different meowws and purrs, I don't think it's a male/ female thing, more to do with size.
I often worry how much these "different" pet's are taken in for publicity more than the love of an animal :(
Unless the article recounts things falsely, it sounds like Yoda-to-be just took over the man's heart. How could a cat-lover resist the rest-in-the-arm strategy?:)

scholar - 28-8-2008 at 21:36

Quote:
Originally posted by Quaver
You read Daily mail Scholar?:o You are getting too British:D
Am I changing colour?:o

LSemmens - 29-8-2008 at 13:44

Priddy Puddy Tat!