Karl`s PC Help Forums

For I am evil...
janet - 12-4-2008 at 13:47

and we have bathed the cat.

All in all, she took it well - we're both *wet*, but neither human got scratched or bitten.

We're both in a LOT of kitty trouble, but mainly we've let her down, upset her.... almost like this
:)

Saying all that, she's STILL shedding more hair than any one, small cat should possess!

marymary100 - 12-4-2008 at 14:21

Come back parrot. All is forgiven?

LSemmens - 12-4-2008 at 15:10

Poor puddy tat! Did the bath work?

janet - 12-4-2008 at 17:09

She's lovely and soft.... and we've taken at least an entire cat's worth of hair off of her already!

Hal - 12-4-2008 at 17:23

You are courageous and your cat loves you. How else can one explain the absence of battle scars after such a deed?
Being evil might help too.

Redwolf5150 - 12-4-2008 at 17:30

[bad img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-white-gorilla-bachelor1.jpg[/bad img]

roffle

shywitch - 13-4-2008 at 19:33

Quote:
Originally posted by janet
She's lovely and soft.... and we've taken at least an entire cat's worth of hair off of her already!

She'll shed a lot of hair between now and summer... I use a comb (daily) on our cat. I've never attempted giving him a bath... but then he spends a few hours each day grooming himself.

TooCute4Words - 13-4-2008 at 21:05

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150
[bad img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-white-gorilla-bachelor1.jpg[/bad img]

roffle

Is that you lips_sealed

Daz - 14-4-2008 at 00:53

Quote:
Originally posted by shywitch
I've never attempted giving him a bath... but then he spends a few hours each day grooming himself.

We gave ours a bath many years ago... Never again...! Our female is a clean girl, and like your cat, spends hours a day grooming...

Our male cat however, is the complete opposite, lazy and scruffy to the core...! He'll clean for five minutes after eating and that'll be about his lot usually...!

We never need to groom her very much, and when we do, very little comes out, but him, every five strokes with the comb/brush thingy produces another kitten sized amount of fur...! :D

waveysmiley

Redwolf5150 - 14-4-2008 at 01:02

Quote:
Originally posted by TooCute4Words
Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150

roffle

Is that you lips_sealed

On Wednesday afternoons, yes.

:D

shywitch - 14-4-2008 at 19:45

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
Quote:
Originally posted by shywitch
I've never attempted giving him a bath... but then he spends a few hours each day grooming himself.

Our male cat however, is the complete opposite, lazy and scruffy to the core...! He'll clean for five minutes after eating and that'll be about his lot usually...!

Magic is a bit of a 'pretty boy'... he should have been a girl. :D

janet - 14-4-2008 at 20:07

7 cleans herself all the time... though that may not be as much help as it could be!