Karl`s PC Help Forums

Laptop kitknapped by catnapper
Dreamweaver - 19-2-2008 at 22:21

What can I say Lol :)

scholar - 19-2-2008 at 23:11

That doesn't look very comfortable for the cat. Why would he so position himself?confused2

Dreamweaver - 19-2-2008 at 23:22

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
That doesn't look very comfortable for the cat. Why would he so position himself?confused2

If you had a cat Scholar, you would know why. I often find my animals in precarious positions because they are comfortable with their surroundings.

scholar - 19-2-2008 at 23:47

My family used to have a cat. He tended to lie down where it was warm, or where he had an excellent view, or into a confined space (like wine-box-cat). He would sometimes flop down right in front of a person, to demand attention (for example, on top of a book I was reading).

Daz - 20-2-2008 at 03:10

One of our cats has gone, or tried to go to sleep on my keyboard... Ok, not quite in that position... But still...

When they were kittens, they often slept in strange positions like that, it's not that unusual...

I remember one time, one of them went to sleep balancing on top of a scatter cushion on the sofa that was behind Mrs D's back. They were sort of straddled, two legs either either side of the cushion, the only thing keeping the cushion upright was Mrs D, if she moved, it would've fallen over...

Another time was, we'd bought Fish and Chips home, and sat in front the TV eating them, with the meal on a tray on our laps. One of them crawled under the tray, between my legs, and curled up and went to sleep whole time I was eating...

Funny things, cats...!