Karl`s PC Help Forums

"Rescuing Sprite"
scholar - 10-12-2007 at 03:37

site of author, who is also a radio host

When Levin speaks of Sprite, his interviewers sometime choke up. Levin rescued Sprite, cared for him, and his life is now over. Mark Levin is more well known for his mostly-political radio talk show. In this book, he shows he is a conservative at least with a heart for animals.

Some of our people here already know how rescuing an animal brings them into your heart. I don't know if anyone here has kept one through the entire remainder of their life.

You can listen to interviews on Levin's site, if you wish.

(Since I was interested in the book mainly for its pet content, and not as literature, I thought it was best suited for here at Pets. If it gets moved, that means someone else thought differently.):)

DeWitch - 10-12-2007 at 16:30

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
site of author, who is also a radio host

Some of our people here already know how rescuing an animal brings them into your heart. I don't know if anyone here has kept one through the entire remainder of their life.

All my "Kidz" stay with me until they are taken away from their physical existence here - then they just stay in my heart.

Dreamweaver - 10-12-2007 at 17:50

We rescued Jack as a one year old who was beaten with a belt and used as an ashtray.
He's still here at 12 as you all know :)

LSemmens - 11-12-2007 at 12:11

Rusty, our late Ridgeback Cross, wandered into our yard one day as a approx 6 month old. He was malnourished and riddled with ticks. The vet even diagnosed heart worm. We fed and cleaned him and he became part of the family. We never risked the heart worm treatment as the cure can sometimes be more fatal than the disease. After twelve years, he succumbed to cancer and never showed any outward symptoms of the heartworm.