Karl`s PC Help Forums

hello friends
kristoferjohn - 2-6-2011 at 05:53

Good morning.I am kristofer.I am a photographer.I like the human lifestyle photographs,games photographs,wild life photographs,wedding photographs etc. You have any different photographs please share with me.And also share your best experience in photography.

LSemmens - 2-6-2011 at 09:27

Hello kristofer, you'll find a few photographers here, so you may enjoy yourself.

scholar - 2-6-2011 at 14:34

Hello, John, and welcome!waveysmiley

I'd like to point out this thread

http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=43598&page=1#pid435840

post 435840 (that's about the 23rd post down in the thread). In it, you can read that Redwolf, one of our professional photographers, has a book of photos and news stories in the process of being printed. He is a photographer for a newspaper, with additional duties besides.

Since the thread started on a different subject, his note about the book would be easy to overlook.

We also have a member, Faolan, who does commercial photography.:)

the bear - 2-6-2011 at 15:50

Welcome Kristofer, its nice to see new members and we look forward to seeing some of work. I enjoy taking photos myself, so I'm always looking for advice.

Regards the Bear

marymary100 - 2-6-2011 at 16:37

Welcome. :)

Quaver - 2-6-2011 at 18:26

w_kf.gif

the bear - 3-6-2011 at 00:08

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
Welcome Kristofer, its nice to see new members and we look forward to seeing some of work. I enjoy taking photos myself, so I'm always looking for advice.

Regards the Bear

Kristofer where abouts are you from?

Regards the Bear