Karl`s PC Help Forums

hi there
LillyPoP - 22-8-2009 at 20:07

just joined so thought i'd say hello 2 u all. my name is sam and i'm 22 years old and live in chorley near preston in lancashire. i have 3 kids and too much time on my hands so i thought i'd join up on a few forums, this being one of those.

Badgergirl - 22-8-2009 at 20:45

Quote:
Originally posted by LillyPoP
just joined so thought i'd say hello 2 u all. my name is sam and i'm 22 years old and live in chorley near preston in lancashire. i have 3 kids and too much time on my hands so i thought i'd join up on a few forums, this being one of those.

Hey!
Do you know the Sharples family in Chorley?

Snowy - 22-8-2009 at 20:53

Welcome Lillypop.......I am fairly new myself but I just love it here and I am sure you will as well.
waveysmileywaveysmiley

Redwolf5150 - 22-8-2009 at 21:20

As I said in the other thread, welcome to the board.

Don't let my reputation, the lies spread by others (shut UP, Giron) -- or my avitar -- scare you. I'm really a sweetheart of a Spartan.

:D

Daz - 22-8-2009 at 21:24

Red's a bit of a joker too... :D ;)

Welcome again. waveysmiley

marymary100 - 22-8-2009 at 21:39

Welcome newbie. I also know your area quite well. waveysmiley

Redwolf5150 - 22-8-2009 at 21:51

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
Red's a bit of a joker too

[bad img]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/celebrity-pictures-marty-feldman-seen-unseen.jpg[/bad img]

giron - 22-8-2009 at 22:04

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150
(shut UP, Giron)

Do behave, or I'll set Indy on ya! :D

[bad img]http://i32.tinypic.com/345o7q1.jpg[/bad img]

Redwolf5150 - 22-8-2009 at 22:13

Quote:
Originally posted by giron
Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150
(shut UP, Giron)

Do behave, or I'll set Indy on ya! :D

[bad img]http://i32.tinypic.com/345o7q1.jpg[/bad img]

OOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooo.

I'm SKEEEEEERT!

Quaver - 22-8-2009 at 23:59

Welcome to KF Samwaveysmiley
We are not all like Redwolf:D

Redwolf5150 - 23-8-2009 at 03:15

Quote:
Originally posted by Quaver
Welcome to KF Samwaveysmiley
We are not all like Redwolf:D

Yup.

Not everyone here is as roguishly good looking as I am.

LSemmens - 23-8-2009 at 04:07

Some of us are even intelligent! Welcome to the madhouse, Sam, occasionally we're even allowed to help people with computer problems. You'll find us a friendly, if somewhat dysfunctional, family here. Remember that John and Charles really love one another and that Manchester United is not the best team in the world and you'll fit in quite well.

giron - 23-8-2009 at 20:48

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
Remember that John and Charles really love one another

Not in a gay way, of course. waggyfinger

LillyPoP - 23-8-2009 at 22:29

Thanks everyone, your too kind really lol. i could be the loch ness monster in disguise rather than an honourary gentleman so your rush of goodwill is greatfully received, as i'm indeed the latter of those to as the loch ness monster was and is indeed a complete myth anyway.

I don't know the sharples badbergirl soz and who'se that photo redwolf, looks a bit like peter cushing but surely not!

Dreamweaver - 23-8-2009 at 22:35

Quote:
Thanks everyone, your too kind really lol. i could be the loch ness monster in disguise rather than an honourary gentleman so your rush of goodwill is greatfully received, as i'm indeed the latter of those to as the loch ness monster was and is indeed a complete myth anyway.

I don't know the sharples badbergirl soz and who'se that photo redwolf, looks a bit like peter cushing but surely not!

It's Marty Feldman I believe As seen here

PS Welcome to to the forums.....flowers_kf

the bear - 23-8-2009 at 22:38

Quote:

You mention a war zone in one of your recent posts, you obviously havent been down to the woods lately, us bears hang out down there, honey monsters dont you Know, beware the bear!!! furry and friendly but rather strange.

Ps, I know nothing about football.

Welcome.

Regards the Bear

LillyPoP - 23-8-2009 at 22:39

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamweaver
Quote:

It's Marty Feldman I believe As seen here

PS Welcome to to the forums.....flowers_kf

Thanks dreamweaver. for the welcome and the identification of that photo. excuse me if i say that i've not heard of that man before. one name that has escaped me.

Nimuae - 23-8-2009 at 22:39

Hi there LillyPop - come on in - it's fun !

LillyPoP - 23-8-2009 at 22:42

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
Quote:

You mention a war zone in one of your recent posts, you obviously havent been down to the woods lately, us bears hang out down there, honey monsters dont you Know, beware the bear!!! furry and friendly but rather strange.

Ps, I know nothing about football.

Welcome.

Regards the Bear

Thanks bear. got to log off now and head for the hay or i'll get the munchies and head for the cupboard and stard to nibble on some delicious cake.

giron - 23-8-2009 at 22:59

Good old Marty.

[bad img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2iuck2e.jpg[/bad img]

Mind you, you wouldn't want to find him lurking in your cupboard, would you?

Especially as he's dead. shocked_yellow