Karl`s PC Help Forums

Once again HELLO!!! dear friends
frojas - 28-6-2009 at 12:35

waveysmiley

Actually I am not a new member, I became a member back in 2005, I must admit that I am not a frequent visitor but anytime I have problems with my PCs, this is tha place to visit because always I have received great recommendations to solve the problems.

All the best to all of you from Puerto Rico!!!....,I will submit my current head aches separately, Thank you for your kind assistance

Federico

Faolan - 28-6-2009 at 14:19

Welcome back!

Snowy - 28-6-2009 at 17:06

Hello Frojas from a lovely bonnie Caithness, the weather here is lovely at the moment.
Where is Peurto Rico?, the name sounds lovely.
I hope your Pc problems can be resolved with the help of people on here.
Good luck.
waveysmiley

Faolan - 28-6-2009 at 17:46

Psst Snowy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico

;)

Snowy - 28-6-2009 at 20:24

Thanks Faolan.....That looks like paradise, what wonderful beaches !
And the reading up of the history was quite interesting, thanks for the link.
waveysmiley

Quaver - 28-6-2009 at 21:32

Hi Federico, and welcome back to KFwaveysmiley

scholar - 29-6-2009 at 01:33

I, too, say, welcome back!waveysmiley

And I always invite our people to broaden their involvement to additional posts as well.

Do you have some photo posts of your area you would like to share? Do you have any pets you would like to tell us about? Would you like to tell us about your favorite interesting websites?

If you want to argue about football in the United Kingdom, you've found a place to do it. rollarf :D

waffler - 29-6-2009 at 01:57

Welcome back waveysmiley

Springer - 29-6-2009 at 07:58

Hi frojas! waveysmiley

LSemmens - 29-6-2009 at 12:13

WB, Frojas. I too, have learned about Puerto Rico, tonight, I has always thought of it as a Mexican city. It looks like a wonderful place. What are your thoughts on the place, as you live there?

frojas - 7-7-2009 at 17:23

Sorry for this late reaction but I weas concentrated in solving the problem I have with the PCs.

Puerto Rico is an island located in the Caribbean, it is a USA territory and therefore is the most developed market in the area, it is a small island with about 3million people, the official languages are Spanish and English but most of the people only speak Spanish.

In my particular case, I live here since 20 years ago, actually I have 2 nationalities I am an American Peruvian born (2 passports, one from Peru my native country in South America and the other from USA)

Puerto Rico is also known as the Island of Enchantment, it is a beautiful place, beaches are just minutes awyay from San JUan, the capital city. The weather is fantastic although sometimes extremely hot and humid like nowadays, many rainy days in the year but never cold days. You may have a lot of details if you vist http://www.puertorico.com

Best regards to all of you!!

waffler - 8-7-2009 at 01:32

Sounds like a great place for a holiday smokin:

the bear - 8-7-2009 at 03:39

Frojas, welcome my friend , it would be good to have you as a regular poster here on KF, living where you do you bring a caribean flaver to the topics

Nice to see you anyway. waveysmiley

Best regards the Bear

Snowy - 8-7-2009 at 08:33

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
Frojas, welcome my friend , it would be good to have you as a regular poster here on KF, living where you do you bring a caribean flaver to the topics

Nice to see you anyway. waveysmiley

Best regards the Bear

I agree with you Bear, I hope Frojas stays after his problems get sorted.
waveysmiley

LSemmens - 9-7-2009 at 12:12

I think the votes are in and all suggest that you'd better hang around, frojas! I lived in the tropics for many years, perfect one day and better, the next!