Karl`s PC Help Forums

Happy birthday to ... ME !
Nimuae - 28-1-2018 at 17:23

Had a wonderful day out with friends - lunch at Flamborough, then walking all the tops of Bempton Cliffs in a 30mph westerly! Just the thing to clear the cobwebs away.waveysmiley

marymary100 - 28-1-2018 at 18:22

Happy birthday Nim! Usually it shows up but it isn't for me. I'm glad you had a great day! :wav)flowers_kf

JackInCT - 28-1-2018 at 19:44

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimuae
then walking all the tops of Bempton Cliffs in a 30mph westerly!

Happy Birthday

FYI: One is never too old to go Fly A Kite, Literally!

What I wouldn't give to have a cliff around here to launch a kite from.

Nimuae - 28-1-2018 at 20:38

Fantastic kites there, Jack, and I believe one is ever too old to do anything!waveysmiley

Nimuae - 28-1-2018 at 20:39

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
Happy birthday Nim! Usually it shows up but it isn't for me. I'm glad you had a great day! :wav)flowers_kf

Thank you !

John_Little - 28-1-2018 at 20:46

Happy birthday, Nim! It's not on the birthday thing. Someone I've never heard of. Q! We'll have to make a note for next year! Or you could always correct it n your profile, Nim!

John_Little - 28-1-2018 at 20:47

Who is Kingmoosa anyway?

Nimuae - 28-1-2018 at 21:44

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Happy birthday, Nim! It's not on the birthday thing. Someone I've never heard of. Q! We'll have to make a note for next year! Or you could always correct it n your profile, Nim!

I thought it was there as, in other years, it has come up - thanks for the tip - have put it right.

scholar - 28-1-2018 at 21:47

h_birth_day NIM!
:wav):wav):wav):wav):wav):wav)
dancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gifdancingbanana_new.gif
(Isn't it great the way the dancing bananas stay perfectly in step? greengrin)

Nimuae - 29-1-2018 at 06:19

Brilliant, Scholar, thank you !

Quaver - 29-1-2018 at 12:56

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Q! We'll have to make a note for next year!

Better make a note of itkewl_glasses
Happy birthday Nim!:wav)

LSemmens - 29-1-2018 at 23:49

Hapy Birthday, Nim, I generally forget these things, so, I'm not ignoring you. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed it. waveysmiley