Karl`s PC Help Forums

You're a bit of a **** too!
LSemmens - 17-8-2016 at 12:04

Judge's response to a foul mouthed racist. Probably quite appropriate, given his apparent disregard for the law or other people.

marymary100 - 17-8-2016 at 17:15

This was a discussion on a "secret" page on FB and the consensus seemed to be that when we come down to their level, they have won.

Personally I've heard much worse at work and been assaulted but so far I haven't risen/sunk to that point.

the bear - 17-8-2016 at 21:12

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
This was a discussion on a "secret" page on FB and the consensus seemed to be that when we come down to their level, they have won.

Personally I've heard much worse at work and been assaulted but so far I haven't risen/sunk to that point.

I tend to agree, you should maintain your personal integrity, the Judge was out of line, she should of added another 6months to his sentence instead.

Regards the Bear waveysmiley

LSemmens - 18-8-2016 at 00:31

Like any item of this genre, we cannot really know the circumstances, not having been present. It could have been an invective filled response which is entirely unacceptable for a person in the Judge's position, or, it could have been a dry remark which I think may have been quite appropriate in the context of this case. We don't know.

Katzy - 18-8-2016 at 09:07

Sometimes, you have to fight stupidity with stupidity.