Karl`s PC Help Forums

America IQ
marymary100 - 13-5-2016 at 21:29

JackInCT - 13-5-2016 at 23:50

Oh, now I get it. So that's the reason why my (and all my neighbors) knuckles are always scraped!!!

scholar - 14-5-2016 at 00:53

Each party nominee is the worst of those seeking the nomination.:(

marymary100 - 14-5-2016 at 08:54

America had the opportunity to develop a proper democracy but instead chose to become a top-down corporate feudal society.

You allow gerrymandering to be not only acceptable but expected. You champion the rich in a false belief in trickle-down economics and have as a consequence ended up in the worst of the worst being your "options".

Wake up America. You are working your butts off to keep the fat cats in luxury and power. So busy blaming the other party and not really looking at what is happening.

Time for another revolution! Pitchforks at the ready.

John_Little - 14-5-2016 at 09:33

Talking to the Brazilian bride the other day, she told me that many people there are calling for the return of a dictatorship! Now that's a failed IQ test.

Theravad - 14-5-2016 at 15:07

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
America had the opportunity to develop a proper democracy but instead chose to become a top-down corporate feudal society.

Pretty much sums it up!

Theravad - 14-5-2016 at 15:08

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Talking to the Brazilian bride the other day, she told me that many people there are calling for the return of a dictatorship! Now that's a failed IQ test.

Bit like voting "in" for the united states of europe lips_sealed