Karl`s PC Help Forums

Still no news?
the bear - 23-2-2016 at 20:03

Did Waffler have any success trying to reach Bob ( Delanti) Things are beginning to look ominous!

Likewise no news of Nimeau :(

Best regards, the Bear waveysmiley

Quaver - 23-2-2016 at 20:35

Hope they are all wellwaveysmiley

LSemmens - 24-2-2016 at 01:48

Does anyone know Nim in RL? A phone number, perhaps? I'd even try and ring from here if it would help.

marymary100 - 24-2-2016 at 06:54

If the Yellow place still operates LJ could check if she is on there as they are/were both members.

John_Little - 24-2-2016 at 12:16

Is that BC?

marymary100 - 24-2-2016 at 19:06

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Is that BC?
Yes. Not one of mine.

sceptre - 24-2-2016 at 22:03

She was friendly with" Morty" maybe she could contact Nim. staff should have access to her registration email here (hopefully it's a monitored email address )
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Morticia

marymary100 - 24-2-2016 at 22:29

I'm not an admin so could only U2U which wouldn't be much help as Morty hasn't posted since 2013. However The Bear has thought up a creative solution so fingers crossed.

I'm presuming Waffler hasn't been successful but then again he just missed a tornado himself I believe.

Morticia - 5-3-2016 at 21:44

Hi everyone

I too am searching for Nim ... she hasn't been seen on any of her usual haunts since late January.
It's not like her to go absent for this long and I'm a little concerned.
I logged on here in the hope you might have some news.

I don't know her in RL and have only been able to send an e-mail. I'll let you know if she answers though you might well have tried this yourself already.

the bear - 5-3-2016 at 22:31

Quote:
Originally posted by Morticia
Hi everyone

I too am searching for Nim ... she hasn't been seen on any of her usual haunts since late January.

I don't know her in RL and have only been able to send an e-mail. I'll let you know if she answers though you might well have tried this yourself already.

I contacted a colleague of Nim,s and explained our predicament, graciously this person drove over to Nim,s home to see if she could find her!

The news from York is that Nim has been seen by her neighbour last Monday so at least we know that she is still about.
In the last couple of emails exchanged with Gabrielle ( November) she told me that she was looking after a relative in the Midlands who was quite poorly. Nim also has a friend in York that has sustained quite serious damage to one of her ankles and I know she was spending time there.

The lack of communication could simply be down to a non-functioning computer!
Having had positive news of Gabrielle :) I'll stop worrying and wait patiently for her to get in touch.

Best Regards, the Bear

( I take it nothing more has been heard of Bob ( Delanti):(

marymary100 - 5-3-2016 at 22:38

Thanks bear for all your efforts and the efforts of the person who went looking.

Quaver - 5-3-2016 at 22:48

Glad she's okwaveysmiley

LSemmens - 6-3-2016 at 06:04

Thank you, my friend, Bear. I pray that Nim surfaces and tells us that she is all ok. Meantime, I shall pray for her sickly friends.

It's good to see you again, Morticia. It makes it difficult when you make friends online and never know them in RL, only to have them disappear on you, and all you can do is wonder.

Waffler? Have you heard from/about Bob yet?

Morticia - 6-3-2016 at 16:37

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
Quote:
Hi everyone

I contacted a colleague of Nim,s and explained our predicament, graciously this person drove over to Nim,s home to see if she could find her!

The news from York is that Nim has been seen by her neighbour last Monday so at least we know that she is still about.
In the last couple of emails exchanged with Gabrielle ( November) she told me that she was looking after a relative in the Midlands who was quite poorly. Nim also has a friend in York that has sustained quite serious damage to one of her ankles and I know she was spending time there.

The lack of communication could simply be down to a non-functioning computer!
Having had positive news of Gabrielle :) I'll stop worrying and wait patiently for her to get in touch.

Best Regards, the Bear

( I take it nothing more has been heard of Bob ( Delanti):(

Bear ... I could kiss you, so brace yourself kissykissy
Thanks for putting my mind at rest. But isn't that just like Nim .. a wonderful lady. Thanks for taking the time to head the Search posse.

Morticia - 6-3-2016 at 16:39

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens

It's good to see you again, Morticia. It makes it difficult when you make friends online and never know them in RL, only to have them disappear on you, and all you can do is wonder.

Thank you .. and it's good to see you're all still here too. Thing is ... it is a fact that you can become as attached to webbyland friends as real life ones. More so sometimes.

waffler - 6-3-2016 at 18:34

I have not heard anything from Bob (delanti):(

LSemmens - 6-3-2016 at 23:12

Thanks for trying, waffler.

the bear - 8-3-2016 at 02:48

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hi everyone

Bear ... I could kiss you, so brace yourself kissy kissy
Thanks for putting my mind at rest. But isn't that just like Nim .. a wonderful lady. Thanks for taking the time to head the Search posse.

Kisses gratefully received ;)

The news is good, they've cleared the pass of snow and riders are once again getting through

I received a lovely long letter from Gabrielle today she is well and busy, her silence is nothing more odious than a major computer malfunction which she hopes to remedy quite soon.
Looking forward to seeing her posts again.

Regards the Bear waveysmiley

marymary100 - 8-3-2016 at 06:57

Great! :)

LSemmens - 8-3-2016 at 12:11

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Bear. We won't tell mrs Bear about your affair with Morti. ;)Kissy kissy;)nananana

the bear - 8-3-2016 at 20:28

Quote:
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Bear. We won't tell mrs Bear about your affair with Morti. ;)Kissy kissy;)nananana

ssssssshhhh, its supposed to be a secret. lips_sealed

LSemmens - 9-3-2016 at 07:31

:D

the bear - 10-3-2016 at 21:02

Quote:
Quote:

Could it be that you're just jealous smokin:

Regards, the Bear waveysmiley

LSemmens - 10-3-2016 at 23:16

Who? Moi???rolls_eyes

I am totally innocent of any wrongdoing.....butkicky

Morticia - 22-4-2016 at 14:26

Quote:

Hee..hee.. I don't often like to encourage rampant speculation but in this case, as I'm feeling a little wicked today.

Psst .. Bear ... you handsome hunk , shuffle your cute little bod closer

kissykissy:love1)

Morticia - 22-4-2016 at 14:32

Hi everyone .. waveysmiley
I don't know if you've had news yourselves .. but I received an email off our Nim yesterday. She's now getting to grips with a new computer (doubtless ably aided and abetted by her two remarkably intelligent and pesky cats) ... and expects to be back soon.
She asked me pass on the news and to thank everyone who has been scouring webbyland in search of her.
I suppose, to preserve our reputations we should now act all nonchalant about her disappearance. Otherwise those two cats will get bigheaded.

marymary100 - 22-4-2016 at 17:21

:)

the bear - 22-4-2016 at 23:15

:):):)

Nimuae - 23-4-2016 at 10:25

Quote:
Quote:

Hee..hee.. I don't often like to encourage rampant speculation but in this case, as I'm feeling a little wicked today.

Psst .. Bear ... you handsome hunk , shuffle your cute little bod closer

kissykissy:love1)

Hands off, Morty, I saw him first !!

Quaver - 23-4-2016 at 12:32

Quote:
She asked me pass on the news and to thank everyone who has been scouring webbyland in search of her.

Thank you Morticiawaveysmiley
Glad Nim is OK:)

Morticia - 23-4-2016 at 12:40

Hi Quaverwaveysmiley

Quaver - 23-4-2016 at 14:13

Helloooo Morticia!waveysmiley

scholar - 24-4-2016 at 01:33

Morticia, I am always glad to see you, especially with your cute dog avatar.waveysmiley

LSemmens - 27-4-2016 at 11:34

Hi, Morti. Good to see that you are keeping an eye on Nim for us.

Katzy - 27-4-2016 at 14:13

Good to see some weirdos back... :D

I've been humming "The lion sleeps tonight", recently, substituting "Wimaway" with "Nimuae"...