Karl`s PC Help Forums

It'll all come out in the wash
marymary100 - 24-1-2016 at 20:36

Woman claims to have washed winning lottery ticket

Quote:

The mystery woman at the centre of the 33million Lotto jackpot riddle has been revealed as a divorced German grandmother with a heart condition.
Susanne Hinte, 48, claims she accidentally washed the winning ticket in a pair of jeans and is waiting to hear from Camelot to see if she is still eligible for the astonishing payout.
Miss Hinte, who lives in Warndon, Worcester, just a mile away from Ambleside News where the golden ticket was sold, was at home yesterday "in floods of tears."
Her daughter Natasha Douglas, 28, who works as a shop assistant at Morrisons, said: "My mum has a heart condition. She was in intensive care in August.

Is she spinning a yarn with her Bold claims?

Quaver - 24-1-2016 at 22:40

There seems to be no other people claiming the prize.
And with all those scientific advances, I hope they can recreate the barcode etc from the washed out receipt:)

LSemmens - 25-1-2016 at 00:33

Can she prove: a) that she actually had a ticket, b) that it was, indeed, washed and c) that she was, in fact, the winner.

waffler - 26-1-2016 at 10:42

Good job she wasn't one of the winners of the $1.6 billion :D

marymary100 - 27-1-2016 at 23:57

Not her

Be sure your sins will find you out.

Quaver - 28-1-2016 at 08:32

Oh... I suppose a lot of people are thinking of cheating now that the genuine claimant hasn't come forwardwaggyfinger

victor - 28-1-2016 at 13:11

It's possible the winning ticket had more than one line on it and Camelot would know that.;)

marymary100 - 28-1-2016 at 16:22

The genuine claim has now been made. I guess some of the false claims may be prosecuted.