Karl`s PC Help Forums

Teen Mom Farrah
marymary100 - 9-9-2015 at 17:28

is in Celebrity Big Brother in the UK this time around.

She is the worst example of an American loud mouth I have ever seen. Someone should have given her a time out on the naughty step when she was younger.

Do Americans like her?

LSemmens - 10-9-2015 at 08:57

Good thing I don't watch the show. Who is she? Is she supposed to be famous?

Katzy - 10-9-2015 at 09:25

Seems like she's a "celeb" for having large norks and being a trog, if it's this trout:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrah_Abraham.

Celeb? Seems anyone can be a celeb, now. The whole thing leaves me scratching my head.

JackInCT - 10-9-2015 at 13:31

Quote:
Originally posted by Katzy
Celeb? Seems anyone can be a celeb, now. The whole thing leaves me scratching my head.

I'll have you know that "15 minutes of fame" is better than zero minutes of fame in the course of one's lifetime. Perhaps your personal definition of "bimbo" (male or female) needs to be reworked??? [I would have no idea if "bimbo" is a uniquely American work re definition or ifit basically is defined the same way in other English speaking countries]

Let us all pause for a moment in silence for all those who are not photogenic.

Katzy - 11-9-2015 at 11:07

Quote:
Originally posted by JackInCT Let us all pause for a moment in silence for all those who are not photogenic.

That'll be me. :)

I had my fifteen minutes. I had a bit more, as it happens. I wouldn't want to live with it, for long, though. It's very fickle.

Queen of Ra - 15-9-2015 at 12:13

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
is in Celebrity Big Brother in the UK this time around.

She is the worst example of an American loud mouth I have ever seen. Someone should have given her a time out on the naughty step when she was younger.

Do Americans like her?

Totally agree. I have been watching and am so glad when Bobby nominated her face to face and basically said exactly what everyone else has been thinking. She is vile, rude, deluded and fake.

QOR