Karl`s PC Help Forums

I've got a headache.
the bear - 5-8-2015 at 01:30

On Friday last I had laser surgery on my right eye, went back for a check-up yesterday and it appears to have been a complete success.
Unfortunately, just like last time it leaves you with a dull headache for a week or so (small price to pay for good sight). A vote of thanks to the surgeons:)

Regards the Bear waveysmiley

Katzy - 5-8-2015 at 09:46

Is your vision better, though?

LSemmens - 5-8-2015 at 12:41

I hope it all is well for you my friend. The headache is a b.... nuisance, but at least you know it is for a good effect.

delanti - 5-8-2015 at 13:49

I have an appointment Sept. 1 with the eye surgeon at the VA. I need cataract surgery on my right eye. waveysmiley

the bear - 5-8-2015 at 23:53

Quote:
Originally posted by Katzy
Is your vision better, though?

Hi Katzy, yes my vision is vastly improved, I'll don't know exactly how much till after the 18th when I go for a full check-up.

Best regards, the Bear waveysmiley

Katzy - 6-8-2015 at 10:47

It's something I've considered. But, at my age, I wonder if it's worth the effort and the financial outlay.

I only need spex for long-distance stuff, really.

Glad you're getting the benefit, though! :)

scholar - 6-8-2015 at 21:43

Congratulations on your successful surgery.

I remember you mentioned that there was a time when you wore an eye-patch, and you said you had a parrot for your shoulder to go with it.:P:P

the bear - 8-8-2015 at 03:30

Quote:
Originally posted by Katzy
It's something I've considered. But, at my age, I wonder if it's worth the effort and the financial outlay.

I only need spex for long-distance stuff, really.

Glad you're getting the benefit, though! :)

Hi Katzy
If you don't need laser treatment for something medical I'd advise you to stick with glasses, Laser surgery comes with its own risks, ie detaching the retina for one. ( I had to have it done or I would eventually lost the sight in that eye.) I've had eight surgical procedures and three Laser operations over the last 10 years, the last Laser op was to remove scar tissue from previous growing across my eye..
The sight is really good now :)

Regards, the Bear waveysmiley