Karl`s PC Help Forums

Had 4th chemo
charles - 4-8-2015 at 11:39

The oncologist says it is now stable which he is pleased with, he says its early days yet, got to have cat scan on effected lung to give them a much better idea, this 4th
Chemo could kick in tommorrow then the hell starts for 10days.

Quaver - 4-8-2015 at 11:43

Glad it is workingkewl_glasses
Thinking of you for the coming 10 days. Hang in there Charles.

marymary100 - 4-8-2015 at 11:58

Good news it is working. kewl_glasses

John_Little - 4-8-2015 at 12:31

Hi Charles! So glad you made the effort to give us an update. John has been doing his best but its so much better to get it from the horses mouth!

You are doing really well. Keep up your morale. We know it's a really bad time for you even if we cant know exactly how hard it really is.

delanti - 4-8-2015 at 13:44

Glad you are getting some good results from the treatment. Keep up the good work.waveysmiley

scholar - 4-8-2015 at 19:21

I mentioned once before, in another thread--keep in mind that thoughts and feelings of depression are impressed on a person when they are laid really low, physically; when they come, know that they will recede as you physically get stronger.

I just had two more teeth pulled, recently, and the thinking during the painful part is similar--"I will get through this. I can endure it for now, and will enjoy the benefit that follows."

John Barnes - 4-8-2015 at 23:11

Glad to see you responsive to the forum, I told you they was asking over you, keep up the good work and keep us informed whenever possible/ jmb

LSemmens - 5-8-2015 at 00:22

It's good to hear that things are progressing well, Charles, just a hint, when you next go for a Cat scan, get mrs. Charles to hold the cat. Let it scratch her. waveysmiley;)

the bear - 5-8-2015 at 01:24

Quote:
Originally posted by charles
The oncologist says it is now stable which he is pleased with, he says its early days yet, got to have cat scan on effected lung to give them a much better idea, this 4th
Chemo could kick in tommorrow then the hell starts for 10days.

All sounds good, just hang in there with the sickness you're more than halfway now :)

Thinking of you God bless, the Bear waveysmiley