Karl`s PC Help Forums

Happy news
the bear - 27-9-2014 at 23:27

I became a Granddad for the fifth time today ( Saturday).

At 14.05 my daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy weighing 7lb 7ozs.

Mother and baby doing well. :)


Best regards the Bear waveysmiley


marymary100 - 27-9-2014 at 23:33

:)Congratulations.


waffler - 27-9-2014 at 23:41

Congrats I got 7 so you closing in on me :D


Dreamweaver - 28-9-2014 at 00:51

Congrats Bear xpenguinydancing_girl


scholar - 28-9-2014 at 01:12

Congratulations, O Bear.

From Ruby's side of the family, I have 22 grandchildren, with another still a passenger in the mother.


the bear - 28-9-2014 at 03:24

Quote:
Originally posted by waffler
Congrats I got 7 so you closing in on me :D



No 6 is due in April, its still cooking at the moment. :)


Regards the Bear waveysmiley


LSemmens - 28-9-2014 at 06:58

We've had grandchild numbers 4 & 5 (or 6 & 7 if you include our adopted grandies) in the last few months. We also have 3 great-grandies.


Nimuae - 28-9-2014 at 08:19

Congratulations, Mr Bear !


John_Little - 28-9-2014 at 10:04

Congratulations!


Katzy - 28-9-2014 at 10:12

Yay! None, yet, for me! :D


Badgergirl - 28-9-2014 at 16:29

I'm sure there's plenty of Bear Hugs to go around them all!

Congratulations Bear!


the bear - 28-9-2014 at 16:57

Quote:
Originally posted by Badgergirl
I'm sure there's plenty of Bear Hugs to go around them all!

Congratulations Bear!



Always, thanks BG


Best regards, the Bear waveysmiley


Quaver - 28-9-2014 at 17:29

Congratulations Grandad Bear!!!penguiny

[bad img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Yn5KF4BU0sY/UPVy5H5EZcI/AAAAAAAAFnU/tRq6Kp7xgQg/s1600/mama_bear_with_cubsx.jpg[/bad img]


delanti - 29-9-2014 at 00:21

Congratulations Bear! I have 2 grand children but no great ones yet. My Granddaughter got married in July so perhaps there could be one in the future.waveysmiley


the bear - 29-9-2014 at 15:06

Quote:
Originally posted by Quaver
Congratulations Grandad Bear!!!penguiny

[bad img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Yn5KF4BU0sY/UPVy5H5EZcI/AAAAAAAAFnU/tRq6Kp7xgQg/s1600/mama_bear_with_cubsx.jpg[/bad img]



Q, what a wonderful post, thank you.


Regards the Bear waveysmiley


the bear - 2-5-2015 at 23:12

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
I became a Granddad for the fifth time today ( Saturday).

At 14.05 my daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy weighing 7lb 7ozs.

Mother and baby doing well. :)


Best regards the Bear waveysmiley



Amend that to the 6th time, My middle daughter gave birth to a little boy ( Lennon) 7lb-15 oz at 01.41 last night; both doing well. Most perfect baby in the world according to mum.


Regards the Bear, :):)waveysmiley


scholar - 3-5-2015 at 00:09

Congratulations again!waveysmiley


marymary100 - 3-5-2015 at 08:36

:D Congrats!


LSemmens - 3-5-2015 at 08:36

You'll have to give your kids some instructions, mate, or the world will become overrun with bears. waveysmiley Congratulations to you and Mrs. Bear (you've got the easy job, all you need do is spoil :D)


waffler - 4-5-2015 at 07:42

Congrats Mr B . Was looking through the post from start and you said you were expecting another one in April missed it by a couple of days . Hope you and the wife are doing well and also your puppy .


Quaver - 4-5-2015 at 12:29

Congratulations!:wav)


Nimuae - 4-5-2015 at 18:32

Congratulations to all concerned !waveysmiley


Queen of Ra - 6-5-2015 at 12:33

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
Congratulations, O Bear.

From Ruby's side of the family, I have 22 grandchildren, with another still a passenger in the mother.


I'm sorry, did you say 22? Twenty two? Jeez...

QOR