Karl`s PC Help Forums

Mothers' Day
marymary100 - 17-3-2012 at 14:58

Do you still have yours?

Do you have any special plans?

Morticia - 17-3-2012 at 16:27

It's a quiet affair in my house.
Mum went over to the other side years back and I never had kids. So no pressies for me.
I still figure it's a good exchange though.
I haven't a maternal bone in my body.

marymary100 - 17-3-2012 at 18:21

I didn't think I had either at one stage then baby hunger took over.

I saw my mother earlier who is struggling bravely on through life's travails and will be going to my daughter's flat to have lunch made for me tomorrow.

August - 17-3-2012 at 23:11

No, never had a mother of my own ... boo-hoo

.. but my daughter spoiled me today. :D :D

LSemmens - 18-3-2012 at 08:52

Is it mother's day today? Our kid's mother is in hospital and none of them seem to have remembered?

marymary100 - 18-3-2012 at 19:19

It is in the UK. Not until May for Spain and France so possibly later in Oz as well?

I've had a nice lunch but a nightmare drive to/from the flat as it coincided with the Scottish cup final between Celtic and Kilmarnock and let's just say the roads were "busy".

Queen of Ra - 19-3-2012 at 09:09

Yep, took my mum out for a fancy lunch on Saturday and then took her to the tip on Sunday! I know how to treat my mum!! Or Mum-Ra as I she is often known as. And no, not the ever living source of evil!! That is a different Mum-Ra!!

QOR

LSemmens - 19-3-2012 at 09:40

Who won the Scotch?

The info 'bout mum's day being in May sounds better, I hardly know which day it is, let alone which month!

victor - 20-3-2012 at 23:11

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Ra
Yep, took my mum out for a fancy lunch on Saturday and then took her to the tip on Sunday! I know how to treat my mum!!
QOR

roffle

That really made I laugh.

Queen of Ra - 23-3-2012 at 13:18

Quote:
Originally posted by victor
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Ra
Yep, took my mum out for a fancy lunch on Saturday and then took her to the tip on Sunday! I know how to treat my mum!!
QOR

roffle

That really made I laugh.

In my defense, it WAS her idea and no I didn't leave her there.

:D

QOR

waffler - 9-4-2012 at 08:34

May 13th over here :D