Karl`s PC Help Forums

Monkey magic.
giron - 28-9-2009 at 19:11

We seek him here,

we seek him there,

but we can't find monkey anywhere.


Redwolf5150 - 28-9-2009 at 19:14

Quote:
Originally posted by giron
We seek him here,

we seek him there,

but we can't find monkey anywhere.


He's on his way to Scholar's house to play "Ding, Dong, Ditch"

:D


Redwolf5150 - 28-9-2009 at 19:26

How many people think I should occasionally let the monkey loose again?


giron - 28-9-2009 at 19:31

I hope he don't get shot! shocked_yellow


giron - 28-9-2009 at 22:41

Quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf5150
How many people think I should occasionally let the monkey loose again?


Please don't bring him back! waggyfinger

[bad img]http://i26.tinypic.com/j8l9fr.jpg[/bad img]


Queen of Ra - 29-9-2009 at 07:56

I loved that show way back when... would obviously look rubbish to current audiences.

Ahhh, good times...Monkey, Pigsy and Sandy...

(showing ones age)

QOR


LSemmens - 30-9-2009 at 14:31

Has he grown?


giron - 30-10-2009 at 17:19

..... there's a new kid on the block! :D


[bad img]http://i19.tinypic.com/21ozuq0.jpg[/bad img]


Swish Checkley - 30-10-2009 at 18:37

Quote:
Originally posted by giron
..... there's a new kid on the block! :D


[bad img]http://i19.tinypic.com/21ozuq0.jpg[/bad img]

That's an ape, not a monkey :Pnanananafish_slap


giron - 30-10-2009 at 21:12

Yes, his name is Reg and he's a gorilla.

He plays a mean blues guitar, keep a look out for his Christmas single. ;)

Mark my words, Sir Cliff is going to be struggling this year and no mistake. waggyfinger


the bear - 30-10-2009 at 21:17

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Ra
I loved that show way back when... would obviously look rubbish to current audiences.

Ahhh, good times...Monkey, Pigsy and Sandy...

(showing ones age)

QOR


Just monkey business your Royalness


Regards the Bear