Karl`s PC Help Forums

Happy days
the bear - 18-6-2009 at 05:55

It all seems to be happening at once,

My step daughter is due to have her baby on the 11th July but is likely to have it a lot sooner according to the midwife.

My son and daughter in law will be arriving at Manchester airport from Texas about 8am next Monday, ( I havent seen them in over three years)

My Grand daughter has her 5th birthday on the 23rd June and my grandson is one on the 10th of July ( the day before my birthday).

Happy days!!!:):):):):):):)

Regards the Bear waveysmiley

scholar - 18-6-2009 at 06:22

May you, Mrs. Bear, and the whole family have many delights over the next month, with all these celebrations.

Your son, returning from Texas, will probably be delighted to hear English English again.:):P:P:P

the bear - 18-6-2009 at 06:26

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
May you, Mrs. Bear, and the whole family have many delights over the next month, with all these celebrations.

Your son, returning from Texas, will probably be delighted to hear English English again.:):P:P:P

he hasnt picked up much of a Texas drawl yet.

Regards the Bear

John_Little - 18-6-2009 at 07:58

Whoa!

(Shame, there is no "thumbs up" smilie)

The weekend comes
My cycle hums
Ready to race to you...........

Springer - 18-6-2009 at 08:10

How exciting bear!!!! Enjoy it all. :D

delanti - 18-6-2009 at 13:23

Will you be greeting them at the airport? Is it a long drive like Leigh has down under?

It will be amazing to see how much the grand babies have grown since you last saw them, enjoy their visit. Is he bringing some of that good Texas brisket for you?waveysmiley

LSemmens - 18-6-2009 at 14:31

With all that going on O'Bear, we'll be surprised to see you here over the next month. Have fun, it sounds great! Congratulations, all the best and any other platitudes that are appropriate for all those occasions. I.E. select your own, you know the sort. waveysmiley

John_Little - 18-6-2009 at 14:44

Actually, this reminds me. Its my sister's birthday on 11th July, her son's on 18th, my son's on 24th and my dad's on 28th.

Snowy - 18-6-2009 at 15:06

I am so pleased for you Bear...Enjoy your time with the family.
waveysmileywaveysmiley

scholar - 18-6-2009 at 15:48

dancing_girl dancing_girl dancing_girl

marymary100 - 18-6-2009 at 15:55

Happy days indeed Bear! :)

delanti - 18-6-2009 at 20:57

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Actually, this reminds me. Its my sister's birthday on 11th July, her son's on 18th, my son's on 24th and my dad's on 28th.

Is the 22nd open? If so I will take it.waveysmiley

delanti - 18-6-2009 at 21:03

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowy
waveysmileywaveysmiley

Holy mackerel Snowy, I was looking at some UK sites yesterday and plugged your location into Google maps. You are so far up, I am wondering if you by chance have a neighbor by the name of S. Clause?waveysmiley

marymary100 - 18-6-2009 at 21:10

And I'm the 4th...

delanti - 19-6-2009 at 00:26

It looks like July is going to be just one big birthday bash.
:wav)cheers:cheerieleaderh_birth_day

waffler - 19-6-2009 at 01:40

Mine on the 16th :D

Snowy - 19-6-2009 at 08:28

Quote:
Originally posted by delanti
Quote:
waveysmileywaveysmiley

Holy mackerel Snowy, I was looking at some UK sites yesterday and plugged your location into Google maps. You are so far up, I am wondering if you by chance have a neighbor by the name of S. Clause?waveysmiley

Yes Delanti, away from all of the hustle and bustle, its a quiet life which I like but we sometimes pay for it with the weather in winter.
At least I dont have to worry about guns and shootings like poor old Scholar, I do feel for him having to live like that.
Up here, S.Clause would be Santa McClause !!
:P:P:D

scholar - 19-6-2009 at 11:09

Quote:
At least I dont have to worry about guns and shootings like poor old Scholar, I do feel for him having to live like that.
I am poor in funds, but rich in spiritual things. And I have the Lord's protection. I do not live in fear. (There is a verse from 1 John, "Perfect love casts out fear.")
Quote:
Up here, S.Clause would be Santa McClause !!
:P:P:D
:jester) :jester) Good one, McSnowy!:D:P

delanti - 19-6-2009 at 14:32

I wondered why I got bagpipes for Christmas last year.confused2

scholar - 1-7-2009 at 03:34

I'm sure this is why we haven't heard from the Bear lately. I do hope he is enjoying his busy, joyful time.:D:D

Best wishes and blessings to you, O Bear.

scholar - 1-7-2009 at 03:35

I'm sure this is why we haven't heard from the Bear lately. I do hope he is enjoying his busy, joyful time.:D:D

the bear - 1-7-2009 at 20:50

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar

Thank you for your thoughts! my scant postings in a small way are because of family commitments, ( my son and his wife have been and gone, they are now visiting with my daughter-in-laws family in Cheshire, I hope to see them both one more time before we see them off from Manchester airport on Sunday).

Unfortunately Mrs Bear is unwell and has been back into hospital, back at home again now but still not good.

As things settle down I should be back with you as normal.

Best Regards to everyone, the Bear

Quaver - 1-7-2009 at 22:48

Sorry to hear about your wife, but am glad you are having a good time with your son & daughter-in-law:)

LSemmens - 2-7-2009 at 03:19

Give her our best McBear. We'll keep a coldie on ice for you.

the bear - 2-7-2009 at 21:00

I will pas on all your "good wishes". A cold one is just the ticket, we are in the middle of a heat wave here. 87 degrees today although its thickening for a thunderstorm at the moment.

Regards the Bear

waffler - 3-7-2009 at 00:12

Welcome back Mr B give my regards to Mrs B hope she gets better soon

Snowy - 3-7-2009 at 07:51

I hope you had a good time with your Family Bear, sorry to hear about Mrs Bear though, look after her.
I know what you mean about the weather, it is boiling.
:)