Karl`s PC Help Forums

Getting very drunk
marymary100 - 23-8-2008 at 22:30

A couple of people I know got very, very drunk this week - drunk enough to make those calls they shouldn't have. lips_sealed

When was the last time you had more than you should have?

Dreamweaver - 23-8-2008 at 22:34

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
A couple of people I know got very, very drunk this week - drunk enough to make those calls they shouldn't have. lips_sealed

Been there, done that......... not yet prepared to wear the tee-shirt though :P

marymary100 - 23-8-2008 at 22:41

I haven't done it for years. The thought of being out of control keeps me sober. ;)

janet - 23-8-2008 at 22:44

I don't do that - but I have found that white wine acts as a REAL depressant for me. If I share a bottle of white wine with someone, I'm in tears and really upset before long.

That's perhaps not such a bad thing, as sometimes one needs that release - but it'll be a long time before I have white wine again! :}

Daz - 24-8-2008 at 00:35

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100

Hmm, probably seven years ago now I should think...

Booze does not interest me in the slightest anymore....

scholar - 24-8-2008 at 00:53

The last time was about nine years ago, I think, and I don't drink at all any more.

LSemmens - 24-8-2008 at 12:21

Many years back when my daughter was just born. (She marries in three weeks) We'd had a rather stressful year on top of the birth of our daughter which was/is a joy) and, in the middle of it all, exams at Uni. After the final exam we adhourned to the student's bar, some beers later, I rang SWMBO and asked her to come and collect me as I was incapable of safely riding my motor bike home. I was seasick that night as we slept on a waterbed.