Karl`s PC Help Forums

Charles's glasses
John Barnes - 13-12-2007 at 15:33

As Charles seems to imposed a self exile on himself (why I don't know) he asked me to inform anyone interested he has found his glasses and would like any interested party to know. jmb

scholar - 13-12-2007 at 15:43

waveysmileyHi, Jmb! Hi, Charles, if you should see this. (He used to sometimes look in, invisibly, when he wasn't posting.)

I miss you, Charles. I hope you return to posting before Christmas.

It's good to see a post from you, too, Jmb. I haven't seen you posting so much, lately. If we haven't been hitting your areas of interest, may I suggest orginating some posts?

If you've just been too busy, I'm glad you are still keeping your hand in.:)

John Barnes - 13-12-2007 at 15:50

cheers . jmb

janet - 13-12-2007 at 16:09

Please let him know we're thinking of him! :)

(I'm waiting on new glasses as well. Due to having weird eyes - they cost me more than a lot of lap tops cost now! Ouchie...).

Dreamweaver - 13-12-2007 at 17:17

Didn't he lose two pairs?
:)One expensive pair and the cheap ones he bought until he found the expensive ones?

scholar - 13-12-2007 at 17:37

He'd had two pair, one of which was a more expensive gift, and the other a less expensive one. It was somewhat striking to him that he lost BOTH pairs within a fairly short time.

He reported when and where he found one of them, while he was posting actively. He had already taken steps to get a replacement.

I recall someone thought that he might have left one at the vet's, because it was during the period Luke had an infected toe that had to come off. I'd be interested in hearing where and how he found the other pair, after so many weeks.

This is the kind of thing that attracts my interest, and that I so enjoy reading in KF. Everything doesn't have to be intense debate or world-shaking ideas.:Dwaveysmiley

marymary100 - 13-12-2007 at 17:38

Well I'm interested. Thanks for posting jmb and if you're talking to your friend again, tell him I miss his posts.

scholar - 13-12-2007 at 17:42

The Christmas season is a great time for reunions, Charles. :D
[bad img]http://www.karlsforums.com/xmas/roundxmastree.gif[/bad img]

LSemmens - 14-12-2007 at 13:23

Now you have no excuse for your absence here, Charles. You can now read our interesting posts! I, too, have just had new glasses made, so I can read better!