Tiscali - Change Passwords -
Access, E-mail and FTP
by Tiscali Community
password change :
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. First, login to the 'My Account' area using your customer account code and password.
2. Then, select the option "Email, Webspace and Usage" on the page that appears next.
3. Now, click on the 'Go' button under the heading 'Details and Services', for the account in which you want to make changes.
4. Here, select the section for which you want to change the password, click on the 'Configure' button against your account name.
5. Then, on the next page, in the 'Change log-in password' section, click on the 'Next' button.
6. Next, type in your old password and your new password in the respective fields provided.
Finally, click on the 'Send Request' button. You will be greeted with a confirmation message about the change of your password.
Copyright © 2001-2006 © Copyright Karl Davis.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any format.All documents author acknowledged are copyright retained by the author.
Dead links or Errors ? Please email the Webmaster